Grant proposals are accepted by invitation-only, and unsolicited proposals are not eligible for consideration.
The Board of Trustees meets in the spring and fall to consider grant requests. Organizations who are invited to apply may submit proposals at any time, but requests must be submitted by March 1 to be considered for the spring meeting and by September 1 for the fall meeting. Applicants will be notified of the Board’s decision within a week after the meeting in which their proposal is considered.
Grant proposal must be sent in hard copy and include:
- Description of organization, including mission and brief history.
- Purpose of funding request, including how it advances the organization’s mission.
- Overview of programs, services, and people served, including evaluation of program impact.
- Copy of organization’s 501 (c) (3) letter.
- Board of Directors list.
- Most recently completed two years audited financial statements.
- Current annual operating budget and year-to-date financial statement.
- Current strategic plan.
If the proposal is for capital or a specific project, please include the following information:
- Purpose of project and how it relates to the organization’s overall mission and priorities.
- Project’s anticipated benefit to organization and the community.
- Project description, plan, and estimated timetable.
- Project or capital budget and anticipated impact on organization’s future operating budget.
- Summary of project funding commitments received to date and pending.
Will request additional information as needed on a case-by-case basis.